17 July 2009

im still alive don't worry

my life has been very complicating and full of adventures lately. i am almost divorced, probably like 2 more weeks is what meredith says. i go running and swimming everyday, i am doing college online and yes i still work at the detention center. it seems as though since i dropped the dead weight named travis i have had so much more energy and life filled in me. i feel free and love, stuff i didn't feel when i was with him. i am able to visit my friends without being interogated, i love every moment with my very crazy kids and i love this feeling of freedom to speak my mind and not worry bout how it will affect my marriage. i promise i will post more often now and i will add some pix from our summer bliss very soon. love you all who actually read my words.
love,
deb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF5Q1jr28PM

No comments: