20 July 2008

Boy OH Boy Boy Boys~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello Again...So not much can really happen in just one day. Not even one day more like 16 hours, but I finally got my pictures from the week loaded so I can tell about them and the memories that were made. Tuesday afternoon I made pizza for me and Kylan. We were eating our pizza and I was "trying" to feed Taygen his baby food. He just kept spitting it out and reaching for my plate. So...I gave him a slice of pizza and here's how that went: He got more on his face than in his mouth, I had to pull way too BIG of chunks out of his mouth 6 times, and the after "duty" was NOT very eventful. But all in all Taygen loves pizza! Hmmm... this kid must be a Tree afterall.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday it rained. I mean serious downfall. Not the usuall sprinkle we usually get here but sweet, refreshing, warmer than one would image blanket of rain that coat our little town. And it was quite the site to see the whole neighborhood out playing in the rain. The kids across the street, the girls at the apartments and of course Christian and Kylan. It made me jealous so I had to go out as well and get my feel in the rain. Which reminds me of my good ol' days down on Continental Street. Me, Candi and Bex would always meet up as soon as we heard thunder to play in the rain, go for walks in the rain, laugh - cry - fight in the rain, be ordinary kids in the rain. I called Candi to tell her it was raining (she just had surgery and is very sore so we couldn't meet) but the calling made it just as good as old times. I thought of Bex, thought I should call her, but we haven't had contact in years. A simple "hi" and "how are you?" at the store isn't keepin it real. Anyway back to the kids - they had a blast. Kylan loves to play in the water all the time so this was heaven for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And FINALLY today. Me and Christian went to a yard sale where they weren't selling anymore they were just giving... SO, Christian got alot of shorts for him and Kylan, ties, a stuffed bear and wolf pup for him and his brother, baseballs and 2 identical Chicago Cub hats. Which of course we just had to take pictures of. There's not much to say about it... Just look on and reminisce.











Boy OH Boy Boy Boys~!

Well the power keeps kickin off so instead of trying to fix this a million times we're just callin' it good for now. l8r

No comments: