19 July 2008

I won!

Do you believe in superstitions? Well I didn't used to but now I do. 3 years ago I broke a mirror. And my life hasn't totally sucked but when it comes to winning things it never happened until now. Starting in April of this year my work did a "Biggest Looser Competition" we all had to put in $25 and then we were on our own. I did really really good in the beginning. I had lost 24 lbs! But in May/June when Bic lost his job I was way stressed. I was working 3 jobs and eating whatever and drinking pop reguarly to keep myself going. I gained back 6 pounds :( I was upset with myself. I had lost hope. So when Bic did get a job (end of June) I was so down on myself that I didn't even care or try anymore. Then Denese calls and says that I need to weigh in. OMG - I don't want to, but I need to. So I did and here are the results:

Hello All,
It has finally come to an end. Congratulations to Debra Tree who won the competition. She had a 3.58% weight loss and was the winner. If you have not paid the money to me you now owe it to Debra. You know who you are..... Russell, Travis, and George!!!! Debra I have the other money from the ones that have paid.
Thanks
Denese
I won! WoW! Isn't it amazing. So back to the superstitious thing... I know that if you break a mirror you'll have bad luck for 7 years, mine was only 3. BUT, I did do many of those e-mails that say hurry and send to 8 people or you'll have bad luck - ya I don't take my chances anymore. So, just thought I would share the great news. And as soon as Russ, Travis and George pay up I will have won $150 not much but more than I have in my account right now. Hmmm I think I will buy groceries... Healthy ones of course!
~Debra
(By the way Ash were still on!)

No comments: