12 July 2008

Precious pictures from above!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
No rain yet but there has been quiet a bit of lightning decorating the sky! I remember when I was little I used to think that when it would lightning I thought Jesus was taking pictures of us. LoL I know that is silly but there is more. I used to pretend that the thunder meant he was angry at us, he took pictures of the bad people when it would lightning then the rain would wash away their sins. There has not been any thunder or rain today so I am wondering if Jesus isn't just taking pictures of us. Pictures of his brothers and sisters, friends, families, loved ones, pictures to hold on to forever. Do you think God scrapbooks? Or does he just remember all and cherish's all and think about every little fragment that each of us do that day and thinks we're just the best???? Who knows? I loves to take pictures. Especially on my phone so here are pictures of my kids. More recent ones I have, I better take more. I don't seem to capture the perfect little things they do the special moments that I cherish at that moment, I will remember for some time but not forever. That's the sad part, the real difference between us and God. What do we cherish most in our every day busy beating traffic cleaning puke doing the dishes cleaning cuts kissing bruises cooking dinner kind of day! Here are 3 things I cherish the most. Christian, Kylan and Taygen. Christian's smile, Kylan's voice, Taygen's laugh and much more. What do you cherish most every day? What should we? I just want everyone especially my family to know that I love them and I support them always. Even you Jen! I love you no matter what. I'm always here I don't have gas to go anywhere *lol* so just call me day or night we both know I won't sleep this month.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~debra

No comments: